Thursday 8 December 2011

AquaSure Elegant RO – My Eureka Forbes RO system


It has been for over a year now that I have been using this Eureka Forbes RO system. It is the AquaSure Elegant RO. I bought it after I saw it being used in most of the kitchens at my friends’, colleagues’, and relatives’ homes. Water in our area is hard and has high levels of TDS. This is the reason why majority of the people in the area use RO systems. To confirm, I got my tap water tested and what I had surmised was true. Earlier, I used a conventional system and the purified water smelt bad. The Eureka Forbes water filter I have been using now is advanced…I must say, the most advanced amid the other available brands. Every Eureka Forbes water filter is worth the appreciation. Before buying my Eureka Forbes RO system, I read a lot about the company, technology incorporated, awards won, etc. at its corporate site and other online platforms. This company happens to be the first company in India that introduced domestic filters. I am proud to use a Eureka Forbes water purifier!

My Eureka Forbes water purifier comes with a five stage purification process. Unwanted salts and impurities besides micro organisms and new age tough contaminants are removed and only sweet, pure drinking water flows from the faucet. It has a storage capacity of six litres. The micro switch float feature in this Eureka Forbes RO system helps avoid overflow, thus maximizing storage capacity. Use this Eureka Forbes water purifier to explore more about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment