Thursday 5 July 2012

Years of Reliability on Eureka Forbes RO

We have been users of an advanced water filter, especially Aquaguard RO from Eureka Forbes, for over 10 years now. We changed our old Aquaguard RO only a month back. I feel you should change your water filter once in every 10 years. Most of my relatives change it every five to six years. Even the Aquaguard RO that we have stopped using still serves the purification purpose. But I feel, you need to stay in sync with the latest in technology.

We bought the Aquaguard Total Enhance RO. The TDS level in our area is high and this is the right system to reduce it to acceptable standards. Besides it is effectively reduces the salt content. Like my previous Water Filter, Total Enhance removes the A-Z of contaminants during the purification process. Few features that this new system comes incorporated with which I feel worth mentioning here are electronic membrane life enhancer, particulate filter, clarity cartridge, and special carbon cartridge.

Few of my neighbors and relatives rely on Aquasure RO systems. This is also a Eureka Forbes Ltd. brand. My nearest neighbor uses the Aqua Sure Elegant RO while my brother, who stays away from home, uses the Aqua Sure Nano RO.

No comments:

Post a Comment