Thursday 31 May 2012

Trust on Eureka Forbes products and services


I have been using this Eureka Forbes water purifier called Aquaguard Booster for more than a year now. It did not require any maintenance, so I did not dial the Eureka Forbes customer care number. My nearest neighbor asked me how I am sure whether pure water is flowing from the faucet or not. Thanks to the intelligent purity sensor system it comes equipped with. This feature helps in continuous scanning of the water so that 100 percent safe water flows from the faucet. H2O in our area has high levels of microorganisms as confirmed by the regular tap water test that I conducted. Being recommended to use an UV system, my search ended with Aquaguard Booster Eureka Forbes water purifier. There are at least eight Eureka Forbes water purifiers in the UV category. Few of my neighbors have bought the other models of the UV Eureka Forbes water purifiers. Seeing the benefits we are enjoying, more neighbors, who still do not have advanced systems, are planning to buy UV purifiers from the house of Eureka Forbes. Another reason they are laying their trust on this company is the effective Eureka Forbes customer care service assured and the promise being kept.

No comments:

Post a Comment