Thursday 24 May 2012

Use of advanced water filter – a must have


It was only after I came across an article about the adverse effects of pollutants on our health that I made up my mind to buy an advanced water filter. Now I realize why my children often fall ill. I asked the doctor if it could be some microorganisms from water that might be causing the illness and he agreed. Had he recommended us to use an advanced water filter earlier, I would have promptly listened to his advice. I feel it is not too late. All these years we have been using a candle water filter that didn’t serve the purification purpose.

Thanks to my doctor for advising me to get the tap water tested so that I buy a system according to the water quality. And he recommended Eureka Forbes. I immediately sent a sample to the nearest lab; use of an RO system was the suggestion.

For my satisfaction, I researched upon the available RO systems and also browsed through the Eureka Forbes RO system series. My doctor was right about his suggestion. My search finally ended with this Eureka Forbes RO system called Aquaguard Enhance RO for handling excess TDS. I booked it online at eurekaforbes.com for Rs. 2,800.

No comments:

Post a Comment